Reporting into the Managing Director of Market Development & Strategy, the incumbent will be part of the digital audio monetization team, in charge of researching, data crunching, data analysis and coordination of presentation materials. Triton Digital has operations in 45 countries on all continents with top tier radio publishers, online music services and podcasters as clients. We work with all major buyers’ agencies.
We're looking for tech-savvy junior candidates that are willing to learn, to adapt and to contribute. Multilingual (English mandatory + another language- Spanish or Portuguese) needed.
This is a 10 month contract from July 2019 to April 2020.
Main responsibilities include:
DATA - Research
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs on demand of the external and internal sources: DSPs, operating partners, buyers and sales houses.
- Work closely with sources' requests on inventory forecasts, with updates on new publishers entering exchange & inventory levels, including detailed inventories profile.
- Use estimating tools (MMX/Looker) to forecast global impression levels. * Prepare data for the company's programmatic presentations.
- Ensure the delivery of the weekly reports, amend them to integrate the modifications related to the software updates or to the new variables introduced by the product team.
- On ad-hoc basis, create the reports with a different geographical scope.
- Update monthly KPI reports.
- Coordinate publisher communication from a2x perspective: track new publishers & inventory
- Revise marketing activities following the updates of the web site.
- Ensure the integrity of the updated information and its accuracy in the presentations and on the buyers’ resource site.
- Help publishers to understand the usage of MMX/Y-O.
Skills & Qualifications
- Tech-savvy self-starter with a degree in relevant field such as business, IT, analytics, math or Science;
- Detail oriented with research and analytic skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & oral);
- Additional languages required: Portuguese or Spanish;
- Experience with data analytics platform (ie Looker) an asset.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Portuguese (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- United States (Required)