Are you an Administration Professional with a passion for Health Care?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for a Long-Term Residential Care site who will be responsible for the administrative services.
What your typical day will look like:
- Scheduling of all care staff in full time and part time lines
- Handing sick calls and coverage
- Handling vacation requests and coverage
- Entry of payroll to ensure that all hours are allocated and coded appropriately (as regular, sick, vacation etc)
- Completion of HR related documents (HR, WorkSafe and OH&S) to send to head office.
- Participation in the Hiring Process by screening applicants and managing new hire paperwork.
- Other administrative support such as:
- Answering calls on behalf of Care Manager,
- Assisting and/or resolving issues & concerns if applicable
- Maintaining meeting minutes
- Maintains/orders adequate office supplies and employee handbooks
- Making/distributing employee name tags.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- Completion of a high school diploma
- A minimum of 2 years recent administrative experience (ideally in a medical environment)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the utilization of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum 50 wpm keyboarding skills
What we will provide to you:
- Great location
- Easy access to the sky train and/or bus route
- Competitive wages
- Above average vacation entitlement
- Opportunities for advancement and education funding
- A great supportive team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)