Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to become a part of our team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complying with cash management policy at all times
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- 1-2 years of relevant retail experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Accommodations for applicants, including applicants with disabilities, are available in all aspects of the Company’s selection and recruitment process, upon request. If you require any form of accommodation, please contact the Human Resources department at CanadaHR@michaelkors.com .
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V