Fix Auto is looking for a Detail Technician!
If you are a versatile worker and are looking to deepen your knowledge of the collision repair industry, then this could be your ticket to a great career. As a Detail Technician, you will be actively contributing to the productivity and efficiency of the detail department.
As an equal opportunity employer, Fix Auto welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and cultures. Together, our unique perspectives and opinions make us a stronger and more innovative organization.
A day in the Life of a Detail Technician at Fix Auto
- Manage work assignments to achieve targets set out by production and parts efficiency manager.
- Detail vehicles to remove any signs of an accident or repair.
- Perform necessary maintenance to the shop as required.
- Wash vehicles before and after the reparations required.
- Ensure the achievement of quality standards in restoration and repair, to reduce and eliminate rework and warranty claims.
- Review repair orders to work as efficiently as possible.
- Constructively seek opportunities to provide feedback on repair orders to reduce costs
Why Fix Auto?
Fix Auto is part of the Fix Network, one of the world’s largest automotive aftermarket services providers. Celebrating more than 27 years of excellence, each of our over 900 Fix Auto Centre is owned and operated locally offering a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Throughout your journey with us, you can sharpen your skills by attending the ongoing courses at one of our three training centres where you learn from a faculty of repair experts, technology professionals and customer excellence specialists. We are a company taking on new challenges and for our people this means exceptional career development opportunities and the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world in a fast-paced environment.
Wages to e discussed
Please send resume
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday