Canadian Bank Note Company is global leader in the development of customized solutions for identification, border security, excise control, currency, and lottery operations. Our customers are domestic and foreign governments, and together we work to design, launch and support the technologically advanced secure documents and information systems that protect borders, safeguard national currencies, and generate revenue for government social initiatives.
What’s In It For You?
CBN’s Integrity Assurance program is comprised of rigorous chain-of-custody practices designed to manage the systems and procedures used to control, balance, reconcile and audit production materials and other controlled items.
As a member of our Integrity Assurance team, during this 15 month contract, you will assume overall responsibility for assuring the integrity of the processes, procedures and products, with a focus on the Single Note Inspection process for one of our high-visibility clients.
What Will You Do?
To do this you will:
- Provide the Manager Reconciliation, with support for single note inspection operations.
- Assist in the performance of regular audits of outstanding loans of production materials, compliance audits of material handling procedures, and security audits of automated tracking systems.
- Create formal reconciliation reports and resolve and escalate any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Oversight and tracking of manual transfer of custody documentation and of automated inventory management systems.
What Will Help You Succeed?
A general knowledge and aptitude of recognized accounting principles will help you succeed in this role, but we encourage candidates that have other related experience that would enable you to perform the necessary functions to also apply.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, advanced knowledge of spreadsheets and other software packages (including Microsoft Word). Solid understanding of the products and services of Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited.
- Ability to recognize discrepancies and anomalies by performing analysis.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all privileged information;
- The ability to obtain, and maintain, Government of Canada Secret (Level II) clearance;
People who enjoy variety and think beyond their job descriptions succeed here. As part of the team at CBN, your job is to take your career in new directions and be part of our customer’s success stories. So, if you’re looking for the chance to work for a global technology company, explore new opportunities, and deliver exceptional work to your customers, we want to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited is committed to achieving a skilled and diversified workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. We encourage applications from women, visible minorities, people with disabilities and Aboriginal people. Canadian Bank Note Company Limited is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of any accommodation measures you may require.