Arctic Hot Tubs, is looking for a Service Technician to join their growing team. The Service Technician is responsible for spa service repairs, assisting with spa delivery and setups including Gazebos and Covanas, and other projects that will continue to grow our company and better our customer experience.
Just a few of the many Qualities we are looking for in our new Team member.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent Communication
- Decision Making
- Works well Independently as well as with a Team.
- Troubleshooting and repairing all aspects of spas, all weather pools, Covanas, and there accessories.
- Providing customers with accurate service quotes for work to be performed.
- Performing all service calls in a timely organized fashion.
- Maintaining part inventory in service vehicle.
- Documenting and submitting warranty claims following company policies
- Provide excellent customer service.
- General housekeeping of company vehicles and Warehouse.
- Assist with Spa deliveries and set up
- Additional tasks and projects as required.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- General understanding of basic electrical and plumbing systems
- Must have own hand tools.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
- Highly motivated, organized, and reliable.
- Experience with hot tubs an asset but willing to train the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ajax, ON (Preferred)