FNS Inc/Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. provides top global logistics solutions to over +1,000 clients in services areas of Ocean, Air, E-Commerce, Trucking, Customs Brokerage, Warehousing and Cargo Projects. The company’s expertise includes custom brokerage, production, storage, and in-bound/out-bound via various modes of transport, including Sea Freight, Air Freight, Truck Freight, and Express.
The Logistics specialist, under the direction of the Manager, will primarily be responsible to coordinate various logistics modes, handling international freight movements in both export and import. This position will assess, quoting and coordinating shipments of all modes of transport (Air / Ocean / Courier / Trucking). This role will also maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all activities. The Logistics Specialist must possess degree or diploma in business, preferably in logistics, administration or a related field and three years of experience in the logistics industry.
· Competitive Salary + Group Benefits (Negotiable based on professional experiences).
· Other internal professional development and educational opportunities.
- Handling international Air & Ocean freight movements in both export and import.
- Quoting and coordinating shipments of all modes of transport (Air, Ocean, Courier, Trucking and Intermodal Service).
- Tracking Air, Ocean, Trucking movements daily in inbound, outbound delivery.
- Dispatch outbound shipment, liaison between customer and truck operator
- Perform WMS tracking, inventory management of parcels and products in the warehouse.
- Report daily operation activities to logistics manager.
- Office administration such as invoicing, expensing and organize / planning set of payments.
- Other Ad-hoc responsibilities requested by the management.
- Degree or diploma in Business, Supply-Chain, Administration, or a related field
- Ability to analyses and present numerical data in tables, spreadsheets, and forms
- Entry level position available (Appropriate training will be provided).
- Knowledge of accepted accounting rules is an asset
- Meticulous with numbers
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- High level of integrity and excellent work ethic
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
Acknowledgement And Agreement
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care