Job Posting: (Please re-read as details have been updated)
Are you enthusiastic and meticulous about your projects? Does working with people within a business or to gain results seem interesting?
We require an Office Assistant to provide our Company with organization was we grow. We also require consistency of our Service Promotion, Continued Learning and Technical Support Models be available to our customers.
Our mission still stands: to be in a Technical Partnership with our Customers to be dependable in the Enterprise Technology space. With this, the ideal candidate would work closely with Sr Management to liaise the inter-working of the business.
- Understands the importance Company Vision
- Communication is key, this is Mandatory.
- Enthusiastic for Results, Milestones and Accomplishments
- Time Management, Prioritizing and dictating aspects of Calendar Schedules, Meetings etc
- Creative is essential for being a Leader in our publications.
- Team Player who can work hard and play harder.
- Meticulous in every aspect.
- Offers opinions, Ideas, Collaboration and Structure
- Vision for the future
- Ability to look outside the box
- Ability to Travel if required. i.e. Within Canada
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Platforms: Office, Windows - Shared Drives
- Working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter
- Working Knowledge or Experience with documentation. Details, Presentation, Consistency
- Drivers License and Vehicle
- Sole Proprietorship
- Mobile phone
- Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm ( 3 days to start)
- Work from Home or Remotely from specific sites. Depending on Projects
- Onsite meetings
- Laptop will be provided.
This opportunity is ideal for many experienced Professionals along with Students with interested in the Digital aspects of Customer Internet service.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cambridge, ON (Preferred)