Who are we?
Dolphin KIDS: Future-ready Leaders. We develop the mindset and life skills for innovation, connection, and resilience in our ever-changing world. Our mission is to nurture and inspire every child's innate intelligence and innovative nature; by empowering them to be self- motivated through social connection, critical thinking, creative expression, and purposeful contribution.
We are located in Vancouver, Canada and online. Global partners are in Delhi, India.
Who are you?
We are looking for instructors to join our friendly, professional, and enthusiastic team of educators.
You can use your background in education, psychology, counselling, social emotional learning to educate children and youth through our curriculum of interactive, hands-on, social emotional learning, growth mindset, mindfulness, 21st century skill lessons. Your experience working with children enables you to bring energy, creative ideas, and enthusiasm to our collaborative team.
What do you bring?
- Energy, enthusiasm, & ability to be a team player.
- Background in education, psychology or counseling.
- Excellent communication skills that demonstrate professionalism.
- Eager to learn new lessons and activities to engage diverse groups of children & youth.
- A flexible mindset -- you're able to adapt, communicate, and innovate in a wide range of settings.
- Ability to work in July and August.
- Knowledge around or experience with social, emotional, and cognitive learning tools and activities is an asset.
What do we offer?
We provide the curriculum, training, and methodology for every Dolphin KIDS program. We foster a casual and collaborative work environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on creativity and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats.
Sound like the right position for you? Apply now!
Job Type: Contract
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)