For 100 years Western Financial Group, a Canadian insurance brokerage has listened to and cared for over 1 million customers. A career at Western will challenge you while offering opportunities for continuous development.
REGIONAL DIRECTOR – FINANCIAL SERVICES
Empower your team to develop and execute sales strategies, and deliver outstanding customer service to their community.
Reporting to the Senior Regional Vice President, you would be part of our Leadership team leading our Financial Services team in our Prairie Regions. You would develop and support a team of Account Executives within your region to achieve established sales targets, using sound business practices that align with Westerns sales, service and management standards.
- Communicating and rolling out organizational initiatives, leading your team through the impacts of changes in the business
- Engaging, representing and building relationships with all levels within the regional branch locations
- Support branches in applying proper procedures with Financial products
- Conducting coaching sessions with direct reports focusing on development needs and providing guidance as needed
- Collaborating with other business areas to align business support with operational directives
- Leading and promoting the long term sales strategy for the company’s product offerings
- Guiding and delivering the customer experience program in supporting the goal of continuously improving NPS scores
- Continue self-development through industry and community involvement, training and other courses
Our Team Environment
We work together every day to build authentic relationships, with our customers and with each other. We enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment, and make an effort to celebrate everyone’s successes on the team. We value hard work and making sure our employees have the resources and information they need because we can see the difference this makes in our communities.
- Progressive industry and general business experience
- Life License (LLQP) is required
- Experienced leader, with a proven track record of exceeding business goals and targets
- Experience in recruitment, staff development and performance management
- Superior selling and sales management skills
- Involvement in industry related associations and your community
- Professional communication etiquette, both written and verbal
Hours: Full Time
Location: High River or Remote – Up to 40% Travel
Requisition #: 56187
Western provides our employees with a competitive compensation package. Full time: 3 weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days, Company Matched investment and saving programs, extended health and dental benefits, including a Health Care Spending Account, 50% premium paid.
Western Financial Group has its own charitable foundation, check it out here, Western Communities Foundation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Life License (LLQP) (Preferred)