We are a fast-growing software company based in Toronto developing innovative analytics and marketing technologies for brick and mortar venues. We have a broad range of WiFi-based products and a growing client base from all around the globe. This year, we won the 2018 National Retail Innovation Award. Last year we doubled our team and quadrupled our revenue; we hope to do the same this year.
- Meet with technical and financial professionals across client organizations, including the owner/managers or "C" level executives
- Gathering info from the appropriate team, writing technical documents for SRED claims, participating in reviews if required
- Compile all supporting documentation required for eligibility as per CRA requirements
- Writing and maintaining Product Documentation, API Documentation, RFPs, RFEs, Security Documents, Policy Document, etc.
- Organize, prepare, and clearly present information to others and respond to their questions in one-on-one and group situations
- Keep abreast of current and emerging technology developments and explain their impact
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering
- Two years of experience in a similar position working with CRA or SR&ED
- Strong skills in Excel, capable to write well-structured documents
- Good interviewing skills, with the ability to probe for information
- Organizational skills, analytical ability, and detail focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work in teams
Growth & Benefits at Aislelabs
- Full health benefits
- Monthly Celebration lunches
- Work from home policy
- Mobile Stipend
- Gaming Zone Nintendoswitch / pingpongtable / foosballtable
- Casual dress code
- Work-life balance - We want you to have a balanced lifestyle between your personal and professional priorities.
- It is a great culture with a close-knit team from a variety of backgrounds.
- We are a flat organization where ideas are sought and accepted from everyone
- We provide you with a supportive, energetic environment and all the tools and programs you need to succeed and grow
Job Type: Full-time
- software SR&ED claims: 1 year (Preferred)