Wescast is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Leaderfor our North American Business Unit located in Wingham, Ontario.
This position provides leadership to the Production and Maintenance departments, managing shift-to-shift activities utilizing the WOS principles and continuous improvement, ensuring that financial and non-financial operating targets are communicated and achieved. Promotes a Lean Culture in order to plan, direct and implement sustainable improvements driven by the Wescast Operating System.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 7 years of experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- 5 years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment, demonstrating the ability to coach, develop and engage employees, facilitate teamwork and resolve conflict
- Knowledge of machining processes, equipment and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work within a manufacturing system
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer programs such as MS Office
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Wescast thanks all applicants for their interest.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
For a company overview, please visit our website at http://www.wescast.com
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities. Should you be contacted by Wescast Industries regarding your application, please advise if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time