Old Dutch Foods is proud to be a privately held family company. It shows in how we treat our staff and our customers. Our hope is to offer the right individual an opportunity to become part of our family culture and enjoy a long-term career. Old Dutch isn't just about chips, we have terrific snacks and many other products including our Humpty Dumpty brand. All this, plus great service, has kept Old Dutch in stores and homes all across the country. Our customers trust in the high quality, great taste, and long-lasting tradition of Old Dutch.
Take advantage of this opportunity and join our talented team as a Warehouse Operator. This is a full time position based in Mount Pearl, Newfoundland.
A warehouse operator is a vital part of our supply chain process. They oversee the efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of all product.They ensure productivity targets are met and oversee the maintenance of the warehouse and the labor needed to run efficiently. They ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
In our operations, the Warehouse Operator will:
- Order product for regular weeks and promotional activities
- Unload stock trailers as they arrive from production.
- Pick and process salesman orders, daily
- Responding to and deal with customer communication to proper sales reps
- Planning for,and order supply tools/promotional product
- Brief team leaders on a daily and weekly basis for freshness and ordering opportunities
- Maintain stock control regarding freshness and ensuring inventory accuracy
- Minimum Grade 12 education (Post-Secondary education is an asset).
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to plan and follow through on priorities.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Able to perform physically demanding work (bending, twisting, lifting, etc)
- Reliability and dependability.
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks.
Training and Remuneration:
- Comprehensive training that will give you the skills and confidence to succeed.
- Old Dutch Foods Ltd. offers a competitive salary paid weekly, company benefits, and future advancement opportunities within the company.
To find out more about Old Dutch Foods, visit us at www.olddutchfoods.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $44,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday