The Health Employers Association of British Columbia (HEABC) takes a provincial leadership role in human resources and labour relations issues management for BC’s publicly funded health care employers. HEABC is home to several provincial services and programs related to health human resources, including Health Match BC – BC’s provincial health care recruitment program.
Health Match BC is growing and expanding the recruitment services it provides for in-demand and priority occupations. We are currently in need of new team members who have a passion for recruitment and customer service and a keen interest in making an impact across communities in BC.
The successful candidate may be permitted to work in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and flexible work location) and will live within commuting distance of our Vancouver office. The successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; proof of Vaccination is required.
For more information, visit www.heabc.bc.ca and www.healthmatchbc.org
Health Match BC has a vacancy for a Recruitment Assistant, Physicians (6 month contract). The Recruitment Assistant is often the first point of contact for many of our candidates and external stakeholders and is heavily relied upon to provide excellent customer service in the form of email and telephone communications. The Recruitment Assistant is responsible for supporting the day-to-day work of a Recruitment Consultant, including maintenance of the Health Match BC database and filing systems, assisting in the collection and organization of licensing and immigration paperwork, tracking candidates’ progress throughout the recruitment lifecycle and responding to general inquiries from stakeholders and interested applicants.
Though knowledge of healthcare recruitment is preferred, experience working in a team-based environment and delivering excellent customer service is essential.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Successful completion of grade twelve (12) supplemented by human resources or business training and three years’ recent, related experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as well as strong customer service skills with applied experience in patiently and effectively dealing with a diverse range of people from a variety of countries in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete assignments in a manner that efficiently utilizes resources and optimizes departmental efficiency.
- Ability to apply discretion in dealing with personal and confidential documentation.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and follow processes and procedures.
- Ability to operate computer equipment, type at 50 w.p.m. and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Must demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
This position is well-suited to an individual interested in pursuing a career in an interesting segment of the public sector, and who values the opportunity to make a positive public contribution through their work.
Minimum: $47,064 Midpoint: $58,830 Maximum: $61,771
Upon hire, most new employees will be placed in a starting salary between the minimum and midpoint of the stated salary range. In some circumstances, candidates may be eligible for compensation beyond the midpoint. Factors influencing salary decisions include qualifications and years of experience in similar roles.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re looking for a fulfilling and challenging career within a dynamic organization, please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your experience at: https://healthemployersassociationofbc.bamboohr.com/jobs/
HEABC is committed to creating a diverse work environment that represents a variety of perspectives and skills, where all staff are treated fairly and equitably. We encourage qualified candidates from all races and ethnicities, all genders and sexual orientations, and persons with all abilities to apply. We take seriously our duty to create and sustain a culture that is healthy, accessible and rewarding for all staff, and recognize that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We wish to thank all applications for their interest and effort in applying; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.