All our furniture is quality-made… SO ARE OUR EMPLOYEES.
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Edmonton, Alberta offers exceptional quality in formal living, dining, family and bedroom furniture. Over the past 20 years, we have established a significant loyal customer following, based on our quality products and exceptional customer service.
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Edmonton is a progressive employer that employs exceptional talent willing to learn and work in a comfortable, family environment in upscale showrooms. We are always on the hunt for exceptional Sales Associates that can continue to provide an “Ultimate Customer Experience” to our guests.So if you exude a positive attitude and are a hard working, driven and motivated person looking for a career in sales, we want you to apply to join our La-Z-Boy Family today. Sales experience is not necessary.
A Successful Candidates must:
- Be well groomed, well-spoken and have the ability to deal with each unique situation in a manner that satisfies our customers home décor needs.
- Be an individual whom has a passion for customer service and going above and beyond for our valued customers.
- Be an individual that has a progressive attitude towards continuous positive change and improvement of working routines/methods.
- Have a good eye for colour to work with customers.
- Sales associates will be expected to learn and explain the features and benefits of our extensive product line effectively.
- Have a professional attitude to execute our sales process and systems.
WHY WORK FOR La-Z-Boy?
- Over 90 years of selling superior furniture, built to last.
- Proven product lines with worldwide recognition that drives sales.
- Opportunities to earn in excess of $65,000/year.
- We provide a 3 month training salary, leading out to commission sales.
- Structured bonus program.
- Recognition beyond pay and incentives.
- Industry leading benefits plan.
- On staff Certified Interior Designers to assist in completing In-Home design projects.
- Unique training and development programs.
- Scheduling to promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Strong local and national advertising campaigns.
- We value our employees and we are committed to their continual success.
- Support local charities such as the Ronald McDonald House and the Make a Wish Foundation among others.
To apply, please drop by (with your resume) to our South Edmonton Common location located at 2006-101 Street, Edmonton, AB, from Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 4 pm and ask for Justin. Positions available at both our west end and our south Edmonton locations. Thank you for your interest in La-Z-Boy Edmonton.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)