Williamson Equipment is currently seeking a Red Seal, Journeyman, Heavy Duty Parts Technician. Use your experience of heavy industrial and construction equipment and your solid knowledge of equipment parts to interact with internal as well as external customers to identify, source and supply replacement parts for construction equipment. Your excellent team working skills, together with your ability to communicate well with customers, will provide you with an opportunity to grow in a thriving Canadian based company. You will be part of a dynamic customer service orientated organization that takes care of their employees.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- #1 Excellent Customer Service skills
- #2 Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- #3 Positive, Upbeat Team Player Attitude
- #4 Experience with HD Equipment Parts and accessories
- Previous Dealership experience an asset
- Inventory management
- Full cycle parts ordering: ensuring orders are correct and charged on shop work orders; receiving orders; putting parts orders away;
- Ensuring that back ordered parts are delivered to fill orders and notifying the appropriate individuals.
- Servicing Front End and Back End Customers in person and over the phone
- Assisting with completing parts estimates
- Forklift experience
- Shipping and Receiving duties as required
- Other duties are required
RELATED SKILLS REQUIRED
- Be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend to ensure effective communication with employees and customers.
- Intermediate computer and MS Office skills.
- The ability to withstand work-related deadlines and pressures.
- Must be able to sit, kneel, lift, walk, lay, and carry for extended periods.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Parts Journey Person Certificate
- High school diploma
- Class 1, 3, or 5 driver’s license without any previous suspensions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Parts Technician: 2 years (Preferred)