About Irpinia Kitchens
Irpinia Kitchens is a staple manufacturing company in Richmond Hill. We have been manufacturing high-end kitchen cabinets for over 50 years and our innovative and superbly designed products have placed us at the forefront of the North American Kitchen Cabinetry Industry.
Our primary focus is customer and employee satisfaction. We are offering a great compensation package based on experience and group benefits plan after 6 months of employment.
We are open to supporting individual permanent residency applications for hired candidates after successful completion of probation period.
Our employees are the heart of Irpinia Kitchens. You would be learning from some of the most Skilled Painters, Assemblers, Cabinet Makers, Door Makers and CNC Operators in Canada with plenty of room to grow. Having an eye for detail, and being careful and reliable are qualities that we look for in this role.
We currently have opportunities for energetic, hardworking individuals to join our Production team on our weekend shift. Hours are 6:25 am - 6:55 pm Saturday and Sunday. *SELECTED CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN ON THE DAY SHIFT MONDAY TO FRIDAY FOR APROXIMATELY TWO WEEKS BEFORE SWITCHING TO THE WEEKEND SHIFT.*
What we offer:
- Part Time - Weekend shift (Saturday and Sunday)
- Group Benefits after six months
- Team Oriented
- Organized and detail oriented
- Reliable and honest
- Efficient Communicator
- Sand and finish custom kitchen cabinets for the next step in the production process
- Perform any other production duties as required
- Sand by hand to detail various cabinet pieces
- Mark, report and record defects on cabinetry
- Clean and polish custom cabinetry after painting or staining
- High School Diploma required
- Able to work independently
Thank you for your interest in Irpinia Kitchens. Visit www.irpinia.com for more information about our company!
Irpinia Kitchens supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- General Labour: 1 year (preferred)