City Homes Master Builder is a local Edmonton family owned and operated home builder that brings small town values and exceptional quality to the home buying process. At City Homes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard in everything we do, and our company culture encourages creativity and innovation. We put our customer first and offer flexibility to create the perfect home for you and your family. This foundation means we go out of our way to ensure your experience with us is enjoyable – You’ll feel like family when you build with us.
Administer all sales documentation, correspondence, referral, and purchase agreement paperwork accurately and on time.
- Underwrite and process all documentation/ paperwork for sales (inventory, presale, and realtor deals)
- Processing of deposits
- Enter new sales information into ERP system
- Process option and upgrades
- Follow up on and removal of conditions of the sale
- Process and follow up on preliminary drawings on customer sales
- Complete listing agreements with realtor partners
- Assist with sales team training
- Assist with the sales consultant questions and concerns
- Conduct closings when required
- Prepare sales information and reports on a monthly basis
- Assist with filing and file organization
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in the residential home building industry is an asset
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, namely Excel;
- Strong time management, organization and planning skills;
- Driven, focused and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various personality types and play an active role in the team
- Ability to work independently with little supervision. Self motivated and reliable.
- Strong attention to detail
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidate best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (preferred)