Craving a dream job? Join one of Canada's Top Employers.
Purdys Chocolatier is delighted to have been voted by our employees as one of Canada's Best Employers. This esteemed award is a testament to the rich texture of our history and our more than 115 years of dedication to quality, trust, and supportive work environment.
Do you love chocolates? As a proud Canadian Chocolatier, we create connection and joy through the power of chocolate and have a great deal of fun doing so.
We truly value diversity in our workforce and therefore, welcome applicants of all ethnic groups, genders, races, religions, abilities, and backgrounds.
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our team based in the Chester office in Vancouver, BC. This individual will report to the Digital Marketing Lead.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating marketing emails and SMS messages to send to customers across multiple departments, which advertise products, encourage customers to purchase products from the website, or direct them to our shops for specific promotions and/or events. This individual will also send emails to existing customers and sales leads for the Group & Fundraising department.
You will have the opportunity to:
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Conduct analysis and provide strategic direction for email/SMS creative assets and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and stakeholders to plan email campaigns, including content brainstorming and theme creation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date email campaign calendar.
- Create and update email templates, ensuring accessibility and mobile-friendliness.
- Track and analyze campaign results, making data-driven optimizations.
- Segment email lists and execute day-to-day email marketing tasks.
- Create segemented and automated email and SMS marketing journeys
- Coordinate with the Copywriter, design team, and code emails with product sections and graphics for campaigns.
Get ready to enjoy:
- Have strong analytical skills and domain specific email expertise
- Experience using Listrak or other email marketing tools is an asset
- A certificate in Digital Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Diploma or certificate in marketing (an asset)
- Great communication skills
- Flexible Work Arrangement Policy
- Possibility to work from home two days per week
- Extended Health & Dental Plan
- Sickness and Disability Plans
- RRSP Matching Program
- Profit Sharing depending on achieving the business goals
- Purdys Perks (Active Lifestyle Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee discount, and much more)
Ready to dive deeper? Check out our Instagram, TikTok or Facebook.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and while we wish we could personally reach out to everyone, we can only contact those selected for an interview.
We genuinely care about providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to us via email at [email protected]
. We're here to help!