The Quality Inspector/Auditor is representing clients to perform product quality inspection at factories in PEI, Canada.
- Conduct product quality inspection in field based on the industry requirements and the company best practices;
- Inspection includes but not limited to visual and dimensional inspection, functional test and packaging check etc;
- Record product quality against the checklist and reference sample;
- Prepare and submit inspection report within the time frame required by the company;
- Other jobs assigned by the management.
- College diploma in Mechanical engineering, Quality or relevant subjects;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in quality inspection;
- Familiar with AQL standard and good knowledge of safety and regulation standard;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with ISO 9001
Job Type: Part-time