**Please Submit COMPLETED resume to resumes (at) statenergy.co . Incomplete information may be discarded. Facebook applications will not be accepted.
STAT Energy Services, Inc. has one of the largest fleets in Northern Alberta providing specialized services through Northwestern Canada for the Oil & Gas sector.
To manage the ever-increasing demand for our services we are seeking Project Labourers. This individual(s) would be responsible for operating a variety of tools and small equipment on job sites throughout Alberta and Northern BC. If you are dedicated, conscientious, and have strong work values, we would be pleased to review you as a candidate to join our operations team.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime in various locations
- Experience driving into remote locations in Alberta and northern BC
- Have an exceptional work ethic, with a desire to advance
- Meet all Safety requirements and policies
- Pre-requisites: First Aid Level C, and H2S
- Willingness to work in a team environment
Pre-employment drug screening in effect.
Please forward your resume and Driver’s Abstract by replying to this ad.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Rycroft, AB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)