Nour Private Wealth Inc. is seeking new associates to join our elite team; a team led by Elie Nour one of “The Top 50 Canada’s Best Financial Advisors”for the past six consecutive years as published in WP- Wealth Professional Magazine.
Nour Private Wealth offers a stimulating working environment, a culture of mutual respect as leaders and commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards. The position carries attractive performance related compensation, freedom of independence, and the support of our team of experts at all times to maintain our competitive edge.
Do you possess the following traits?
- Business development aptitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Success driven with a very strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
- High degree of self-confidence and leadership
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is expected
- The CSC & CPH for registration is expected
- An MBA, CA, CFA, or CFP are assets
Through our comprehensive new Financial Advisor Development Program, we provide career planning in preparing you to complete all licensing requirements and continuously providing you with the tools and guidance to help you successfully communicate our wealth management process and appropriate solutions to help clients and prospects alike.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- CIM (Preferred)
- CSC (Preferred)
- CPH (Preferred)
- CFP (Preferred)
- CFA (Preferred)