We are continuing to grow and excited to expand our finance team again. We have recently moved just 3 minutes east of the perimeter on Hwy 207.
ServcoCanada group of companies is the familial brand name for a collective of companies all of which have common centralized ownership. The name represents our corporate vision of establishing a mid-sized industrial service group that provides single-source, multi-discipline services with single-point accountability to clients across Canada.
We promote a work environment that fosters openness, trust and teamwork, value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, experience and personal views.
If you are an ambitious strong individual that likes a challenge, this could be the opportunity for you. We are a fast-paced, dynamic construction company that is growing rapidly. The position is demanding but rewarding and under the general supervision of the Corporate Controller.
- Enjoys being part of a driven goal orientated team
- Preparation and processing monthly progress billings
- Review and process T&M billings
- Reconciliation of project AR accounts and assistance in resolving invoice discrepancies
- Monitoring cash collections
- Provide timely and accurate information and reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Assistance in month end closing
- Ensure all corporate policies and procedures are being followed
- Review and enhance processes for inefficiencies
- Assistance in preparation of yearly audit file
- Adhoc and monthly reporting to the controller
- Assist co-workers in the finance team during peak times
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent ability to think quickly and make the most effective decision in high pressure situations
- Ability to work in a team environment with interpersonal communication skills - written and oral
- Strong ability to organize tasks and work within defined timelines
- Preference given to those with a strong construction background
- We are not located on a Winnipeg Transit bus route.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Jonas Software and Intermediate Excel skills. Company information can be found at www.servcocanadagroup.com
If this opportunity interests you and you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this role, please apply by emailing your resume as well as your salary expectations.
Please email your WPM and salary expectations along with your resume.
We thank all applicants however only those considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19