Seeking Sales Associate / Administrative Assistant for Top Medical Device- Aethetic and Cosmetic Supplies- Opportunity
Work for a licensed medical device manufacturer and distributor in Canada. Sales Associate / Sales Representative / Sales Assistant Experience in Sales or Sales Representative in medical device. Manage customer account for aethetic & cosmetic clinics , medical aesthetician and physicians.
“This is a sales position, and compensation is a commission base and full time position. “
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieve and exceed sales quotas while managing the territory.
· Build and maintain strategic relationships with aesthetic and cosmetic clinics, physicians, nurses and key customers by traveling and direct selling activities.
· Develop and present business plans and promotions to customer base that drives results.
· Attend trade shows and user congresses
· Coordinate/conduct appropriate customer training sessions.
· College or university degree
· Medical device sales field experience preferred
· Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
· Strong public speaking and communication skills are required
· Enjoy interacting and participating in a team environment, can work autonomously
· Must be able to work on weekends and after office hours
· Ability to lift up to forty pounds on a regular basis
· Primarily regional travel
General Description for Sales Representative:
· Understand how company’s products work, and fit in a health care environment
· Provide training support to health care providers on products and use
· Act as onsite customer liaison, communicate with customer, assess satisfaction and usage levels, and work to increase revenue
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Which year did you graduate from high school?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Outside sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving licence (preferred)