Who are we?
Global Payments Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Our worldwide team of approximately 11,000 is helping customers achieve amazing results. It’s our passion for success that has led to years of out-performing the competition. Join us and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Our people come first - Being the partner of choice - Making it easy to do business with us - Being personally accountable - Ensuring a timely and consistent execution.
Why Work for Global Payments?
Corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values. We offer real opportunities to grow professionally and believe in a collaborative, friendly work environment with a relaxed, casual dress code.
We offer competitive benefits such as health insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, life insurance plans, retirement savings programs, employee stock purchase program, employee assistance program, flexible working, tuition reimbursement program, gym membership corporate rates , volunteering opportunities ... and more!
The incumbent is responsible for the audits and documentation of Quality processes, including the review and analysis of audit results, feedback and reporting for more effective handling of calls and/or cases whichever is applicable. Also responsible for establishing Quality Monitoring procedures and/or driving improvements and support in the implementation and compliance of such improvements.
- Actively participates in the global implementation of the Transactional Quality Framework.
- Works hand in hand with the Global Operations or Global Contact Center Teams to evaluate the calls/transactions/cases of existing processes of specific skills per department.
- Conducts scheduled audits as assigned by the Management Team determined by the Capacity Plans or Sampling Files created per process supported. Mode of audit may either be by listening to call recordings or doing side-by-side or remote call barging or review of cases/incidents handled by incidents using Global Payments/Heartland Tools.
- Serves as back up Subject Matter Expert and Consultant for quality or process-related matters of the line that is being supported.
- Conducts training on quality audits and refresher training as well as process certification for either newly on-boarded Quality Analysts or Line Leaders.
- Required to support multi-regions and multi-processes through cross-skilling.
- Provides reports on findings and recommendations for improvement as part of the conducted audit. Immediate feedback to analyst and Line Leader is done for critical incidents that may be impactful to the company.
- Actively participates in calibration sessions with Call Center Management to ensure alignment on quality parameters.
- Serves as backup resource for operations and call center in the event of a Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Actively contributes to the department’s goals and objectives.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with department leaders.
- Performs other duties instructed by Management as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Bilingual in French and English
- Must have been a Quality Analyst 1 or its equivalent for at least 1 year
- Must possess established technical or subject matter expertise
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have acquired additional training on other processes other than core process hired for ex. Voice QA adding a BackOffice process to inventory of skills
- Open to flexible working hours/shifts
- Strives for customer satisfaction in day-to-day tasks
- Has a strong sense of urgency and establishes accountability as well as ownership
- Has high standards of excellence with keen eye for details and accuracy in his/her output
- Works on building strong partnerships and a positive work environment
- Has the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Delivers information effectively in a variety of settings like one-on ones, team setting and presentations
- Is a self-starter and can work very well with minimal supervision
- Able to analyze data and provide recommendations and/or solutions to identified gaps
You do not have all of the required qualifications? No problem. Let us know in your presentation letter why you would be a great fit for this role.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. We will only contact those selected for an interview.
Global Payments is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law and we are happy to provide our team members with a healthy work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- quality analyst: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)