Mobile Parts Inc. is a major supplier of mobile equipment parts and specially fitted utility vehicles designed to carry people and materials safely and efficiently in the mining environments. We are proudly located in Sudbury, Ontario and supply parts and products to nearly 30 countries worldwide! We are looking for an ambitious and team-oriented individual to join our team!
We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join our senior management team. The Production Manager will take ownership in managing a team of resources in various departments including New Truck Assembly, Repair and Rebuild, and Machine Shop. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the manufacturing cycle, including resourcing, planning, coordinating, and directing production related activities.
- Foster a culture of safety & continuous improvement
- Lead, plan & execute the production of customer products (New Truck Builds, Repair & Rebuild, Machine Shop)
- Manage team members through training, coaching, development and feedback
- Develop and implement processes and procedures, and KPI’s to ensure customer expectations are met
- Effectively create and manage budgets and manpower capacity planning
- Manage costs and investments in work in progress inventory
- Execute lean manufacturing principles and philosophies to extract efficient and high-quality results
Required Skills & Experience:
- Management experience in a production environment
- Experience with mining and construction equipment/industries
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing/continuous improvement principles and systems
- Good computer skills
- Focused time management and organizational skills
- Solutions oriented and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to delegate projects & assignments
- An understanding of safety, environmental and employment legislation
Our Company offers a competitive base salary. Full benefits and a group RRSP are also included and commence after the probation period.
2472 Evans Road
Val Caron, Ontario, Canada
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications may submit their cover letter and resume:
By Mail: Gallagher Benefit Services, 62 Frood Road, Suite 302, Sudbury, ON P3C 4Z3
By Fax: 705-688-9060
Thank you to all candidates for your interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Mining: 1 year (Preferred)
- Production Management: 1 year (Preferred)