Reports to: Executive Director
1. Completion of a recognized Food Handler training program, on line training if required must take In Good Hands training
2. Foodservice experience working with seniors is recommended
3. Familiar with, WHMIS and Occupational Health and Safety, Public Health and RHRA regulations.
4. Willingness and ability to learn.
5. Ability to lift heavy objects, stand and walk short distances throughout the day and to tolerate heat from kitchen area.
6. . Must fill out a medical certification for fitness for the job on hiring and annually if required
1. Assist Cook with food preparation as required.
2. Complete departmental cleaning and ware washing as required.
3. Be knowledgeable of and practice residence's fire and safety programs.
4. Serve food to residents observing special diet restrictions, resident preferences and outlined departmental procedures.
5. Clear tables, load and safely operate dishwasher. Complete manual ware washing as required.
6. Adhere to established policies and procedures
7. Help day staff in morning getting people up and dressed.
8. Start laundry
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- dietary: 1 year (Preferred)