UPS IS EXPANDING !
UPS is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight as well as facilitating international trade. Due to the rise in e-commerce and the growth of Canadian Business.
PACKAGE HANDLER – 3:30 to 9:30am (flexible)
- Part-time position, approx. 5 hours/day, Monday-Friday
- Start time: 3:30 a.m. (flexible)
- Starting hourly wage: $12.50+ Bonus=$16,10 /hourly
- Wage progression of $25.00/hourly after 4 years of service
- Overtime after 5 hours of work
- Advancement opportunities/promotion from within
$1,000/payable after 90 working days
$1,000/payable at 12 months
- Able to lift up to 70 lb (32 kg)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Tuition Reimbursement: $3,000/semester & $300 for books
Great work environment, competitive wages and benefits, pension plan,
group registered retirement savings plan (RRSP ), and professional development opportunities.
Apply online at:
UPS is committed to equity in employment and diversity
Women’s Leadership Development Program
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged.
Ability to lift 70 lbs.
Available to work daily, Monday through Friday
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Ability to work in a warehouse environment