- Training provided by experienced senior team
Location: 600 Bay St #200, Toronto, ON M5G 1M6
A Resume Writing & Job Search Strategy Company
We provide clients with a bundled solution for job search excellence that leads them to new and better career opportunities. Our methodology is to deliver enhanced industry expertise and to service our customers as a team. This model coupled with our industry leading career search technologies, resume writing system, and fanatical customer support set us apart.
Our downtown Toronto office offers an open, collaborative, and relaxed environment where our young, positive, and hard-working team strive toward a common goal of empowering clients in their job search.
Our roles are demanding but are fairly compensated through an extensive employee benefits package (post-probation), performance bonuses, company events, and other office-perks including lunches, snacks, and coffee.
Currently searching for experienced writers to join our in-house team in downtown Toronto.
Benefit from the stability of a full-time, Monday to Friday position where your writing holds the potential to make a positive career impact with each and every client you work with.
We value candidates that offer a combined skillset in interviewing, writing, time management, and customer-service/client-facing experience.
Additional experience writing for or engaging with professionals and executives is an asset, but those with less than 2 years of writing experience are encouraged to apply.
All training will be provided in-house on an ongoing basis alongside our senior writing team.
Writers will be working with our clientele to create individual resumes and other job search items according to their career field, years of experience, and intended job targets, setting our clients up for future success in their job search.
Skills and experience expected of a successful candidate:
- Attention to detail and an ability to communicate well with our clients is essential.
- Our clients receive a comprehensive career interview of about 45 minutes on average, therefore the ability to converse and conduct interviews over the phone or in person will play a big part in putting together a compelling and successful resume.
- Working on deadline is a must. Candidates will need to manage their workload and time to effectively meet deadlines and hold responsive communication with clients.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with the ability to draft clear and concise copy.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or English and/or equivalent 1 to 2 years professional writing experience.
- Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence.
Click here to learn more about Resume Target Toronto.