Are you passionate about helping people? Looking for a place where you can grow personally and professionally? Then we want you on our team!
Energy Experts is helping homeowners achieve unprecedented levels of energy efficiency, comfort and convenience. We provide services such as; HVAC, water heater, furnace, air conditioning, Attic insulation, audits and more. With the expansion of our Operations team, we are currently hiring for Administrative Assistant to be part of our growing team!!!
Job Category : Administrative Assistant
Work Location : Etobicoke
Job Type: Full time
Hourly Rate : $14.00 - $16.00
Shift Information: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, Availability for Morning and Afternoon
What will you do?
- Lots of data entry! Create new accounts, and update existing account information;
- Interact with customer & Sales agents on a daily basis by phone and email;
- Liaise with back office contacts to investigate and resolve inquiries related to customer accounts;
- Follow-up on customer requests and transactions from the previous day to ensure installation date, appointment and confirmation calls;
- Carries out duties as assigned while ensuring standards of privacy and confidentiality are maintained
- Proven capacity to work in a dynamic and shifting environment, with a track record in meeting deadlines;
- Self-driven, motivated self-starter who is able to work independently and as a team;
- Computer literacy required;
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
- Exceptional organizational skills sufficient to prioritize and complete assignments, while balancing competing needs and attending to detail;
- Exceptional proofreading skills and attention to detail required;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to concisely process, synthesize and verbally communicate in an efficient manner;
- 1-2 years’ related experience in a administrative support.
Prior knowledge/experience in home energy efficient industry
4 years experience in Senior administration role
95 to 120 WPM
To be successful in this role you will be:
Possess a positive attitude
HOW TO APPLY
To complete the online application process, you’ll need to upload your resume and cover letter in one document. The posting will close at midnight on the deadline date; in order to successfully apply, please ensure your application is submitted before February 28th at 12:00 am.
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting Energy Experts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- data entry: 1 year (Required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Required)