MPIQC is an Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) supplier committed to establishing long-term partnerships with our clients.
We understand that in today’s electronic industry; partnership, communication, quality workmanship and support from your electronic partner is essential to your manufacturing needs.
- Assembles electronics according to product specifications
- installing, mounting, fastening and aligning parts, components.
- During assembly process, visually check and inspect work for superior quality.
- Performing a range of assembly, drilling or forming operations using hand and power tools.
- Mounting of assembled components.
- Meeting quality standards through daily operations.
- Meeting daily target set by management.
- Ability to follow work instructions and read drawings an asset.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Industry: Computers and Electronics
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $31,200.00 to $33,280.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 8 Hour Shift
- No Weekends