Auto Value Drumheller has an immediate opening for a full time shipper/receiver. Qualified applicants should be computer proficient and be good with part identification and numbers. Duties include: Daily receiving of ag and automotive parts, order preparation and client invoicing, warehouse returns, inventory control and shop tasks. Previous parts and/or ag experience is strongly suggested. Advancement to a parts position is available.
As an ideal candidate you possess the following:
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable
- Excellent problem solving, and communication skills
- Positive attitude and continued desire to grow and learn both personally and professionally
- Positive professional references from current/previous employers
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently throughout your shift
- Ability to stand or continuous walk for your shift
As part of the Auto Value team, you can expect the following benefits and incentives:
- Part-time hours
- Paid on-the-job training
- Paid Apprenticeships
- Dental and health benefit package
- RRSP options available
Please apply via email to the email address provided.
Although we appreciate all responses, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Drumheller, AB (Preferred)
- Alberta Class 5 Operator’s License (Preferred)
- English (Required)