Property: ALT Hotel Ottawa
Department: Front Desk
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Front Office Manager or in his absence, under the supervision of the Front Office Supervisor, the Night Auditor is responsible for the processing of arrivals and departures, registering the day’s transactions and corrects all errors. The Night Auditor is responsible for all emergency situations during his work shift. In addition the night auditor takes care of all front desk agent responsibilities occurring during the night shift.
Requirements of the position:
- Good computer knowledge – Knowledge of the Opera program an asset
- Hospitality or tourism and travel studies a must
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge of the hotel-boutique concept
- Excellent customer service: Approachable, pleasant, courteous, empathetic, fast acting
- Previous Night Audition Experience an asset
- Enjoy and is able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to organize, prioritize and, multitask
- Able to adapt to a changing environment and plan ahead
- Have a good knowledge of Ottawa, its tourist attractions and its major intersections
- Excellent English and French oral and written.
Working hours: Part-time (16-32 hours/week)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your motivation letter/video and resume to Jean-Philip Dupre General Manager. We would like to thank you for your application, however only those meeting the required qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
- night audit: 1 year (Preferred)
- FRENCH, ENGLISH (Preferred)