This a contract position where the candidate will receive ABA based training through Behaviour Innovations.
Now Hiring for:
Part time Junior Facilitator in Campbellford, Ontario
Seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and professional individual to implement intensive behaviour intervention according to programming designed by the treatment team to a young child diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. A Board Certified Behaviour Analyst supervises the program.
- The junior facilitator will provide direct intervention to a child with autism in a home-based program based on ABA principles, collect and graph data, as well as follow behavioural protocols as outlined by the treatment team.
- The junior facilitator will assist the child in developing skills in a wide range of areas (ie. language, social skills, self help/self care, fine motor and gross motor, etc)
- Training in ABA will be provided.
- Sessions are approximately 3 hours long, at least 4 times a week (schedules are consistent days and times each week)
- Sessions take place in the child’s home located in Campbellford, Ontario.
· At least 1 year completed in the following post secondary degree programs: Bachelor in Psychology, Behavioural Sciences or equivalent. Or at least 1 year completed in the following diploma programs: CYW, SSW, PSW, or DSW.
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills, strong organization abilities. Self motivated, high energy and enthusiastic individuals are preferred.
· Experience working with special needs children and experience implementing ABA/IBI an asset.
· Criminal record check along with vulnerable sector screening is required.
Minimum commitment of 6 months.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Masks/face shields and hand sanitizer provided onsite. Please leave personal belongings in vehicle or designated area while in session. We kindly ask that upon entry you wash your hands.
- Children with developmental delay: 1 year (Preferred)