Elite Educational Institute is looking for bright, motivated, and detail-oriented individuals to assist with receptionist duties and facilitate the efficient operation. We have been helping students achieve their academic goals since 1987, and it's our people that make us the best in the business.
Our staff and instructors are motivated, genuine, and enthusiastic individuals who share a sincere passion for education. We seek not only to give students the tools they need to raise their test scores but also to inspire students to discover themselves and unlock their potential.
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
We are seeking an experienced and reliable part-time staff to join our team at the following campuses and for the following positions:
- Mandarin-speaking EC/Admin for North Shore campus (889 Harbourside Dr.)
Why join us?
- We offer competitive industry wages for employees
- We provide training and materials, so experience in either administration or educational coordination is not necessary
- We offer flexibility and work-life balance
- We are inclusive and celebrate adaptivity, this position provides many new opportunities for people looking to pivot into a new career in education
- There are many opportunities to practice new skills and grow within our team
- Customer Service: Welcoming clients in the reception area
- Communications: Phone/Text/WeChat (Mandarin) communication with clients
- Marketing: Introducing the programs offered
- Administrative Tasks: Printing and organizing curriculum materials
- Must available to work in-person
- Must speak either Mandarin fluently
- Able to communicate in English
- Experience in admin related field is an asset, but not required, training will be provided
- Able to efficiently communicate with parents in Mandarin and staff in either Mandarin or English
- Able to empathize and and connect with parents, understand their concerns, and to coordinate resources effectively to address them
- Comfortable working with both elementary and secondary school students
- Recommend to have Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Qualified applicants should be able to work between 12:00pm to 8:00pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday
- Shift lengths will be approximately 6-8 hours on each of these days depending on candidates ' availability.
- Specific working hours may vary according to the needs of the department.
- Students or candidates in need of flexible but consistent scheduling are invited to apply!
Do you think you are a good fit? Do not hesitate to apply and join our team! http://www.eliteprep.ca/
Apply Now! We are accepting applications immediately!
We thank all candidates in advance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC V7P 3S1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person