**Please include cover letter**
Reports to: Director of Clients Success and Community
- You love to win and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience managing a large portfolio of clients with multiple and varied needs
- Previous experience working with insurance case managers with a deep understanding of the protocols of the end to end disability cycles
- Experience developing engagement plans
- A person dedicated to exemplary clients’ satisfaction; the clients comes first, and you are committed to ensuring the very best service
- A life-long learner; you prioritize learning and development and want to get better everyday
- An advocate; you have passion for mental health and driving innovation
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player; you understand that we must all win together
- Launch new client into our platform
- Build a referral program with insurance case managers and advocates
- Development of engagement plans
- Demonstrating platform to senior decision makers and employees
- Training client’s member on functionality of the platform
- Acting as liaison to Starling Minds client care team
- Assisting clients with any/all issues, questions, concerns in managing their program
- Developing forward-looking mental health strategies and proposals
- Renewing client agreements
- Proactively reaching out to clients & decision makers to ensure retention
- Preventing churn – understanding competition, and addressing clients concerns or requests
- Understanding user satisfaction and presenting NPS scores to clients
- Understanding client’s satisfaction measures: e.g., NPS & satisfaction ratings of clients and their employees, app ratings & reviews, clients care ratings & reviews, any other diagnostic that can infer satisfaction of our clients and end-users
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years in a high-performance account management capacity with proven results driving satisfaction and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Full time, permanent (40 hours/week)
- Salary $65,000 base salary + variable bonus incentive plan (OTE $95,000)
- Work from Home, based in Toronto (Please note: Starling Head Office is located in Vancouver, BC).
About Starling Minds
Starling Minds offers the leading scientifically-based mental health platform for organizations looking to take a proactive approach to promoting mental well-being in the workplace.
Our powerful online platform provides the knowledge, tools, and techniques to support, empathize with, and rehabilitate workers who are coping with anxiety, and depression when they need it most - any time, any place.
Organizations who chose Starling Minds receive responsive support, periodic reports, and a customized success plan to facilitate a healthier, happier workplace.
Workers who use Starling Minds are more resilient and better equipped in the face of adversity, resulting in more confident leadership, stronger team, and greater productivity.
Starling Core Values
Starling staff must represent our three core values: Empathy, Growthand Confidencewith self-awareness and humility. Candidates for this role must be able to model these values in their own lives, within our team environment and work to instill these values within our clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- French (Preferred)