M.Takeda Tools & Machinery / Frontier Equipment. - is now excepting Employment Applications for a full time Inside Sales, Order Desk position. The primary responsibilities of this position include front counter sales, incoming phone orders, procurement of certain products/vendors, product receiving duties as well as partial purchasing duties. Key obligations of this position include generating new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner, accurately process a number of customer transactions ( Quotations, Credits P.O.S.) daily, educate customers on product technology – features and benefits of product offering and provide accurate information on stocked product and lead times of non-stock items.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with computerized point of sales systems.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Prior experience in Industrial Tool sales .
- Ability to solve problems.
- Willingness to learn.
Applicants with experience in the Industrial Tooling, Abrasive, Cutting Tool, etc… industry are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time