Since 1989, Kova Engineering Ltd. has been performing Engineering, crane certification and conducting NDE inspections in the crane and lift equipment industry. We are committed to being leaders in the field by developing and maintaining a high standard of excellence while providing the highest level of personalized service to our customers.
We are a growing company that looks for and values long-term employees. We strongly believe in supporting individuals of all experience levels in continually developing the skills they need to succeed. In addition to fostering a dynamic environment where individuals can collaborate, excel, and grow their knowledge, we also offer competitive benefits and an attractive employee package (please see below).
We are currently seeking an outgoing, enthusiastic Scheduler/Administrative Assistant to fill a full-time position in our Oakville, ON office.
The ideal candidate will have a clerical background in the Construction or Mechanical industry. This candidate is expected to have the ability to comfortably interact with clients and staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, which is crucial to this role.
- Primary responsibility is to manage the booking and scheduling of inspections
- Ensure all scheduling information is documented and accessible
- Create strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Maintain database system by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Promptly answer and return phone calls in a professional, polite, upbeat, and articulate manner with consistent emphasis on superior customer service and attention
- Provide information, directions, answers to inquiries, etc. as needed
- Project our company image by maintaining a professional demeanor
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
· Well organized
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Decision making, planning and problem solving abilities
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English
· Professional personal presentation
· Customer service oriented.
· General knowledge of the crane industry
· Strong PC and typing skills i.e. Word, Excel etc.
· Competitive compensation
· Employer paid benefits package including dental, extended health and health spending account
· RRSP match program
· Profit sharing
· Annual employee review and pay raise
· Paid holidays
· Annual events including team building trip and Christmas party
For your resume to be considered, you must include your cover letter and resume.
Thank you to all those who apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Required)