Warehouse Technician Roles
WORK MINIMUM 3 SHIFTS PER WEEK, AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND DAY (24 hours/week)
AFTERNOON SHIFT: 2PM-10PM, MUST HAVE FLEXIBLE AVAILABILITY
- Full Case belt picking and placing
- Operating Auto Cart Loader (ACL) to include jam and fault recovery
- Operating Warehouse computer systems (ICS, etc)
- Load and unload bulk and individual cases to/from trailers.
- Strapping and bundling cardboard
- Gathering pallet boards
- Manually loading individual cases on carts and carts onto trailers.
- Autonomous maintenance activity as required by task.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping standards in work areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Attendance in warehouse team meetings as required
- Performing work in a safe manner and required to follow all safety practices and policies
Qualifications / Requirements :
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Great teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Previous operations experience (or similar) preferred but not required
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve and meet deadlines or targets
- Clean criminal record
- Able to work any shift
What you can expect from us:
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.81 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
How to attend
Our event will be hosted at the PepsiCo FritoLay Distribution Centre at 12 Clipper Court Brampton. Please arrive at 8:30 am with resume in hand. Line up will begin at the front door.
You may need to wait for your interview, we appreciate your patience.
What to prepare
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!