Customer Service Representatives at Wooden Sticks are most often the initial contact with our customers and therefore must have an enthusiastic, professional and friendly telephone manner. They must enjoy working in a team environment, be organized and detail oriented and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Flexibility and adaptability are two important qualities of an Administrative Coordinator as they are required to work in three different areas of Wooden Sticks, the Front Desk, the Pro Shop and the First Tee Concession Stand. Applicants are recommended to have availability until the end of October.
· Greet and direct all guests arriving at Wooden Sticks at the Front Desk
· Provide accurate and up to date information about products and services, promotions and special events
· Book tee time reservations, check in golfers, assist with event preparation
· Answer multi-line phone and direct calls
· Assist with and check in overnight guests
· Collect, Process and Reconcile all payments for services
· Complete Point-of-Sale transactions in the Pro Shop selling merchandise and equipment
· Have a basic knowledge of the merchandise and equipment sold in the Pro Shop
· Complete Point-of-Sale transactions at the First Tee Concession Stand
· Follow health and safety policies and procedures
· Other administrative duties as assigned.
· One year of customer service/administration experience in a retail or office environment
· Must be able to work a variety of shifts – early mornings, evening, weekends and holidays
· Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
· Effective communication skills, speaking, listening and responding
· Ability to work as part of a team and interact with customers with a positive attitude
· Ability to follow and take direction from Supervisors/Managers
· Smart Serve Certified
· Knowledge of golf an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary