Kings Valley Early Education Centre is a licensed childcare center with programs for children ages 0-12. We are looking for a mature, dependable individual with experience in a licensed childcare setting to join our team. This position provides the opportunity for Educators to be creative and explore their teaching and learning style.
Who are we looking for?
A successful candidate will demonstrate confidence in guiding and nurturing children, as well as maturity, professional rapport and confidentiality to communicate with parents and coworkers.
7:15 - 6:00
- ECE or BEd in Elementary Education required
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Current Medical Check
- Develop and maintain a high quality early childhood care and learning environment for young children
- Ensure health and safety of children, while guiding and inspiring them
- Ability to contribute and motivate children to participate in all program areas
- Collaborate and communicate openly and effectively with parents and coworkers
- Provide direction to any relief Educator in the classroom
- Complete programming duties for the week
- Perform documentation for children’s learning and development
- Completion of forms and documentation required for licensed childcare centers
If you are an upbeat, fun loving, energetic and caring ECE with a passion for nurturing and stimulating children through play based learning, we want to hear from you!
Please submit resume with cover letter indicating your suitability for KVEEC
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $14.65 to $16.50 /hour
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- ECE (Preferred)