Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing Advanced Entry – Competition Number 19-78
The Faculty of Health at Kwantlen Polytechnic University invites applications for a regular full-time faculty to teach in our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing Advanced Entry (BSN AE) degree programs. We are hiring for September 1, 2019.
The required academic credentials to teach in the BSN and BSN AE are specific to the program and are as follows:
- Master’s Degree (PhD preferred – one degree in nursing)
- Eligible for practicing membership with BCCNP (previously CRNBC) with no limits, no conditions, no terms.
- Of note: specific to BSN AE program, Post-secondary teaching experience or educational courses at Master or PhD level.
- Post-secondary teaching experience, online or blended curriculum experience or training preferred.
- Three years preferred, related work experience.
Please forward your resume, including photocopies of post-secondary transcripts, quoting competition number 19-78 by June 12, 2019.
We thank all applicants for considering KPU for employment, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent