Keter Canada is searching for a Maintenance Millwright who will be primarily responsible to maintain and repair stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Installs, aligns and moves stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
- Operates hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the installation, set up and repair of machinery.
- Inspects and examines machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Reads diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Assists with implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- Maintains and repair maintenance shop equipment.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- 3 + years of manufacturing experience.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
Education and Training:
- Certified Industrial Mechanic/Millwright
- Basic first aid required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Millwright: 3 years (Preferred)
- Millwright (Required)