JOB DESCRIPTION – Little Shuswap Lake Gas Cashier (Part-time, Seasonal)
Reporting to and under the direction of the Little Shuswap Lake Gas Station Manager, and the Assistant Manager, the cashier will be responsible for providing customer services in timely and effective manner. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly person.
If you have a great attitude and love working in a unique environment that is fast paced, we want to hear from you!
The Opportunity: A Day in the life of the Little Shuswap Lake Gas Station Cashier
As the Gas Station Cashier, you will provide exceptional service and friendly demeanor. You will:
- Greet customers and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Scan merchandise accurately
- Describe current promotions and advertisements to customers
- Handle payments by cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit
- Use electronic scanners, cash register, or computers
- Give receipts, refunds, credits and assist customers
- Must be very detail oriented
- Open and close till at the beginning and end of each shift
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed including using proper lifting techniques and keeping the register area clean
- Provide other duties a required
Requirements: What you bring to the organization:
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Strong customer service ability
- Cash handling experience is an asset
- Efficient time manager
Our “Must Haves” that make you great:
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Passionate, energetic, and love a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: From $1.00 per hour