We are looking for bilingual teachers to join our team (French and English) and work remotely. Relax. We train all our teachers.
- guaranteed minimum income
- ongoing professional development
- opportunity to grow within the company
- choose how many hours you want to work in a week
- choose which days you want to work
We need a minimum 5 hour per week commitment, but we have teachers who work 20 hours each week and love it!
Examples of typical schedules:
- Example 1: Monday/Wednesday 4:30 to 7:00 (5 hours)
- Example 2: Tuesday/Thursday 4:00 to 6:30 (5 hours)
- Example 3: Monday/Wednesday/Thursdays 4:00 to 6:30, and Saturdays 9 to 1 (10.5 hours)
- Example 4 (split shifts): Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 7:15 a.m. to 8:30 a.m; and Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m., and Sundays from 9 to 1 (16.25 hours)
Preliminary Responsibility: Participate - remotely - in group and individual training (training is paid)
- Work, one-on-one, online, with students aged 6 to adult
- Create daily lesson plans for each of their students.
- Complete a record of every student meeting.
- Complete a monthly report for each student.
Time for planning and completing lesson notes is paid. Time for completing monthly report cards is paid at the training/professional development rate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Language/Linguistics background and experience OR
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French
- Genial Team Player who moonlights as Well-organized Self-Starter
- Current Police Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
- Canadian citizenship, or landed immigrant status
"Couldn’t Hurt" Experience / Skills
- Teaching or learning online
- Experience as team lead / group leader
Must Have - for remote work
- Computer and headphones
- Reliable internet
Reference ID: 2021#3- Dys -10
Part-time hours: 5 - 20 per week
Application deadline: 2021-10- 15
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $24.00 per hour
All work is remote.
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- French fluently (required)
- English fluently (required)
- Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant status (required)