What You Will Do
- Quote and sell auto and property insurance to inbound callers
- Follow procedures and underwriting guidelines as part of the sales process
- Assess the needs of the customer
- Identify and make recommendations for additional P&C coverage
- Achieve set target for sales, quality, average call time, etc.
Who You Are
- Post-secondary education completed
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in retail, customer service, and/or a call centre environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly motivated individual, committed to continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations
- You use your critical thinking skills to identify needs and propose solutions to the customers
- You are a team player who shares knowledge and insights with peers
- You are positive, customer focused and resourceful
- Insurance experience is considered an asset
- OTL/RIBO licensed is required
**OTL (Other Than Life) insurance license training will be provided by our in-house learning and development team who will teach you about the home and automobile products, and overall industry information in preparation to write the OTL exam. A successfully completed OTL exam is required for the job.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary with pay for performance bonuses and incentives
- Annual bonuses
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Flexible benefit plan
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Complimentary CAA Membership
- Telework/Work from home option
Call Centre Hours
Monday to Thursday - 8:00am to 8:00pm
Friday - 8:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday (once a month) - 9:00am to 4:00pm
**You must be flexible to work various shifts within the call centre hours.
Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development – and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We are caring. We are leaders. We are innovators. We are collaborative.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- retail, customer service and/or call centre environment: 1 year (preferred)
- OTL/RIBO license (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19