RONCO is a world-class manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE). Our trusted distribution network delivers products to end-users striving to comply with safety standards for both their employees and their work processes.
We are a team of committed and passionate employees shaping the industry, revolutionizing the business and redefining the future. Innovation and creativity are the core of our organization when developing and supplying our state-of-the-art safety and plastic solutions.
Our Customer Service Representatives do more than answer the phone. They are on the front lines of our business, engaging our customers, educating them about our products and delivering a superior customer experience.
If you are interested in working for an innovative and dynamic organization, then RONCO is the right place for you. We are seeking an experienced Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Working in a fast paced environment, the Customer Service Representative will perform a wide range of functions including but not limited to:
- Answer (in person, on the phone, or by email), inquiries from customers
- Investigate and respond to customer inquiries regarding products, services and policies
- Build and maintain friendly and courteous customer relationships
- Receive and enter customer orders for products in the ERP system
- Promote products or services
- Prepare product information, samples and quotes for current customers and prospects
- Verify and update customer contact records in CRM database
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Arrange for refund, exchange and credit for returned merchandise
- Participate in product training
- Perform general office duties
- Other duties as assigned
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English, both written and verbal.
- Must be PC – literate with a working knowledge of MS Office including ability to learn new software systems
- Dedicated and quick learner who is comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and strong multitasking abilities
- Friendly and courteous phone manner with good communication skills
- Outgoing and able to relate to customers and employees in a positive and constructive manner
- Able to work in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines while remaining calm under pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with SAP systems and EDI/Webforms an asset
- Experience in the safety and/or medical field an asset
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and cover letter indicating your salary expectations.
RONCO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)