Who we are:
Big Box Outlet Store is a locally owned, well-established (over 30 years with 11 stores), values-based company that offers a unique shopping experience to our customers by providing a variety of quality products at discount prices.
We are currently looking for a Stock Person to join our Mission team today!
- This is a physical job handling warehouse duties, truck deliveries, and furniture building
- Support the effective and efficient operation of the store by stocking shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with merchandise and arrange merchandise displays to attract customers.
- Maintain the overall appearance of the store by unloading trucks and moving the merchandise to the floor quickly and efficiently.
Summary of Duties:
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles when needed.
- Participate in the maintenance of an attractive store environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Some experience in retail is preferred
- Be accountable and willing to learn
- Follow instructions from supervisors
- Have a good eye for detail
- Can work well independently
- Physically be able to perform tasks that require some heavy lifting, stooping and bending
- Good customer service skills
- Competitive Wages, Staff Discount
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.60 per hour
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday