Is Agriculture your passion? Do you believe in outstanding customer service? Are customer relationships important to you?
If you answered yes to the above 3 questions, we want you!
Synergy AG is currently taking applications for Location Manager in South Central Saskatchewan. The Location Manager is responsible for leading and managing the retail agricultural crop input sales location. This includes general management of the facility, profitability, and the sales and service to customers.
Synergy AG was founded in 2016 and is an independently owned crop input retailer with 7 locations serving Western Canada. We are a young, face-paced, growing company that is focused on bringing agronomic solutions to Canadian agriculture. We have a full complement of sales and agronomy staff to serve our growers.
Provide overall vision, leadership, and coaching to the location team:
- Coach and guide team to develop customized sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Ensures all sales strategies to are consistent with SynergyAG policies;
- Responsible for location safety requirements and compliance with all regulations
- Be a team player by assisting with any duties in or around the yard that require priority at a location level
- Proven leadership experience, with the ability to motivate and lead a sales and support team.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in the business and agricultural retail space in Western Canada.
- An undergraduate degree in Agriculture. Commerce, or Business Administration would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and relationship building and management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)