Great Job Opportunity for a General Laborer in the Abbotsford Area!
We are currently looking for General Laborer's in the Abbotsford area, to work in a growing building company! In this role you would be supporting various departments including but not limited to the welding and service technicians team. Hands-on training will be provided along with forklift certification. You will be stocking and organizing inventory and maintaining the housekeeping of the warehouse and yard. This position requires some heavy lifting, and some but not much experience, and is a really rewarding job. This role is long-term and full-time and gives you an opportunity to work with an outstanding team. Are you looking to easily get started in your new career? Send us a resume!
$20-$24 an Hour
Looking for candidates who can start immediately
Full-Time/ Permanent position
If interested in the Warehouse Associate or General Laborer positions in the Abbotsford, please send us your resume and we will take care of the rest!
- Starting wage is $20+ an Hour
- Shift is Monday to Friday (Days)
- 4% Vacation Pay
- Job Security
- Fantastic Benefits Packages
- Opportunities for growth.
- A dynamic work environment with a strong team.
- Transit accessible location
- Assembling pallets of products for inventory requests made by Loblaw stores including wrapping orders and preparing them for shipping
- Ensuring items are accurately picked and identified to avoid discrepancies
- Adhering to all safety and equipment regulations, and maintaining a clean work environment
- Utilizing an electric pallet jack to maneuver through the warehouse
- Ability to take direction from a voice-automated system to pick and organize orders
- Gathering orders, packing, wrapping and strapping
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Pallet-Jack use
- Previous experience in a warehouse or working with inventory a bonus but not required
- Preferred that you have your own steel toe boots and a safety vest.
- Must be able to lift up to 35+ lbs
- Reliable, responsible & willing to get the job done
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to provide previous references
- You are located in British Columbia
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, look no further!
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus that will put extra cash into your pocket- ask us about it to learn more.
Just send your resume along to our team here at Randstad!
Rochisha @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Nadleen @ email@example.com
Nicole @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities with us, please visit the link below